2022 New Zealand Roadshow - Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the 2022 Xero Roadshow New Zealand. Your registration includes entry for one person to the 2022 Xero Roadshow New Zealand on the date that you have booked.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms will apply to all delegate registrations for the 2022 Xero Roadshow New Zealand 2022 to be held in person at various locations in New Zealand ("Event"). When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full. Please note you cannot register on behalf of any other person and each individual must complete a separate booking and obtain the relevant booking confirmation for entry into the Event.
- Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion. Acceptance of your registration is confirmed by Xero only when the acceptance is communicated to you by email. Alternatively, any delegates who attend on the day without a prior registration will be required to complete some simple registration details and sign up to these terms via iPads that will be provided by Xero at each event.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to the Event.
- You acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is subject to copyright and cannot be re-used without the written express permission of Xero.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
- During the Event, employees and/or representatives of Xero may be taking photographs and audio and visual recordings of the Event. Such photography and audio and visual recordings may include images and/or recordings of you, including any interview with you at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that your image and voice, and any interview with you, may be included without your permission and Xero may use such photography and audio and visual recordings in perpetuity for its own purposes, including advertising and marketing purposes, and that you will not be entitled to any compensation for the use or your image or voice in association with your attendance at the Event.To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release Xero, its successors, assigns and licensees from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, demands, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses whatsoever, at law or in equity, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, which you may, or shall hereafter have arising out of Xero’s use as herein provided and/or use by any third-party with or without Xero’s consent.
- In addition, by registering as a delegate, you give Xero and its affiliates permission to publish your name and company name in the attendee list found in the official Event mobile application, which will be made available to all other Event delegates, exhibitors and other companies that may be represented at the Event. You will have the option to make other personal information available on the official Event mobile application should you wish.
- Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to do so, the guarantees as provided under New Zealand’s Consumer Laws. If these laws impose any inalienable consumer rights then to the extent of any inconsistency with these terms, these terms are to be read down to permit those rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms or any other agreement), damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes and is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be cancelled.
- Xero will not be in breach of these terms to the extent that performance of its obligations is prevented by an event of force majeure (including, without limitation, an act of war, industrial action, civil disturbance, adverse weather conditions, natural disaster or other unforeseeable circumstances beyond Xero’s control).
Cancellation Policy and COVID-19 Requirements
- Xero may, in its sole discretion, cancel or postpone the Event for any reason including if directed to do so by a government authority due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Where Xero does so it will notify You of such cancellation or postponement in writing. Xero is not responsible for, and will not be liable, for any of your costs associated with the Event or travel costs if the Event is cancelled or postponed.
Potential COVID-19 Vaccine and Related Requirements
- In order to ensure the health and wellbeing of the Event attendees and staff, we may require you to provide evidence of your full COVID-19 vaccination status before you attend the Event. For example we may require you to show us your state or federal COVID-19 vaccination passport (demonstrating that you have had the COVID-19 vaccination), or proof of a recent negative test for the virus. We will endeavour to give you enough notice before the Event if we introduce this requirement. If any government authority or Venue requires us to see proof of your COVID-19 status before you attend the Event, we will also do our best to let you know about this in advance. We may restrict your access to the Event if we consider that there is a COVID-19 health and safety risk, either to you or to other attendees and staff of the Event.
- In addition to the health and safety policies we communicate to you, you must comply with any law, regulation, order, ruling, decree, decision, recommendation or guidance of any government authority in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.