Xerocon London 2022
What does my Xerocon registration include?
Xero (UK) Limited ("Xero") is excited to welcome you to Xerocon London 2022. Your Xerocon London 2022 registration includes entry for one person to both days of Xerocon London 2022 to take place on 20 - 21 July 2022, as well as the Xerocon party on 20 July 2022. If you choose not to attend one of the included events that make up the Event (as defined below), no refund or discount will be offered. All tickets will be charged in pounds sterling.
Terms and Conditions
Part B - Cancellation
- Please advise Xero by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not able to attend the Event. A full refund (less a £35 administration fee) will be made via the original payment method used and to the party who originally paid the registration fee to Xero, if Xero is notified by email at email@example.com at least 21 business days prior to the Event.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have recently been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or who you suspect may have COVID-19, or have COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. fever higher than 100.4℉/38.0℃, cough, or shortness of breath), you must not attend the Event. If you fall into any of these categories, please notify Xero by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the beginning of the Event. Xero will refund your registration fee, less a £35 administration fee, via the original payment method used and to the party who originally paid the registration fee to Xero. Xero will not be responsible for any other charges you incur in connection with your cancellation (e.g. non-refundable travel or accommodation).
- Except as set forth in the immediately following paragraph, Xero will not be liable for any losses or damages associated with cancellation of the Event (including, but not limited to, registration fees) where such cancellation is due to causes beyond Xero’s reasonable control (including, but not limited to, natural disaster, act of terrorism, COVID-19 or other epidemic/pandemic outbreak or any associated governmental or other applicable restriction, rule, order or the like, riot, strike or industrial dispute) ("Force Majeure").
- If Xero cancels or changes the date or location of the Event, for a reason other than Force Majeure, and such change(s) result in you no longer being able to attend the Event, Xero will offer a full refund of pre-paid Event registration fees. Any such refunds will be made via the original payment method used and to the party who originally paid the registration fee to Xero.
- Except as expressly stated in these terms, and except as otherwise required under applicable law, any and all amounts paid by, or on behalf of, Event delegates to Xero or any of its affiliates in connection with the Event are non-refundable.